To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:35 PM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] WAY OT: COVAD VOIP

I have been considering switching many of our office from POTS lines to
COVAD voice over IP. Since this is such a diverse and well informed group,
I was wonder if anyone has any experience with them or suggestions as to
alternate VOIP providers. Off list replies are welcomed.

Thanks -

Marc

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]