Hi Everyone,

Some of you folks know me; we published a Declude add-in for awhile and also
publish
the MXRate IP4R system that many of you currently use.

We are looking for a few beta testers for our SMTP Gateway. It does a lot of
cool
stuff and runs as a Windows service. It has been a part of our Alligate product
for
over 3 years, but we are going to make the SMTP Gateway available separately as
stand alone product.

Rather than list everything it does here, I put together a little info page at:

http://www.alligate.com/gwbeta.htm

This is not a beta in the traditional sense. The SMTP gateway is in production
usage
by many ISPs and has been for over 3 years. What we would like to do is uncover
any
issues that may arise from using it in a standalone mode.

One interesting thing is that it was designed specifically for use with an
external
spam filtering program. We use a file pair system very similar to Imail's "Q"
and "D"
files and they can be initially saved to a directory for third party
processing, then
moved to our "Queue" for delivery.

I am hoping that if we can generate some interest from the Declude community, we
might see some interest by Barry in providing direct Declude support for our
gateway.
This would make Declude 100% mail server neutral, and it could be used with any
mail
server on any platform. It also supports routing to multiple mail servers, so
it can
easily be used in mixed environments. You would no longer be limited to Imail or
Smartermail.

We are currently finishing the GUI to control the gateway and then it will be
ready
for release to beta users. The target date is Jan 10, 2006.

Please take a look at the info page above and if there is any interest, please
feel
free to contact me directly.

Thanks

Brian Milburn