I can say, that if you could get direct Declude support in your product, I
would buy it instantly. Or if something like ORF could get direct declude
support, I would buy that. Just so that Barry knows :-)

I have not had support om my Imail for years, because I only use it for gateway.

Regards,

Kaj Laursen
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]