-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Will
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 3:49 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] decludeproc causing dns queries to fail

Just to clarify...  If Imail was not processing, wouldn't the buildup be
occurring in the /spool directory itself?  Would declude also be affected by
such an issue and cause a buildup in the /spool/proc folder?

I ask, because my mail is getting built up in the /spool/proc folder, not
the /spool folder.  As I understand it, declude.exe deposits mail into the
/spool/proc folder.  The decludeproc.exe server runs to move mail out of
this folder into the /spool/proc/work folder for processing and once
completed moves it to the /spool folder so Imail may deliver it.  Am I
missing something?

This also doesn't explain why no outgoing DNS queries are allowed while
these issues are occurring, such as nslookup (unable to even establish a
connection to any DNS server), but once again work when the decludeproc.exe
is restarted.  To clarify, I am not restarting or changing Imail services in
any way.  My one and only step to resolve the issue is to stop
decludeproc.exe and restart it in services.  Nothing else needs to be done.
This is the only service I need to touch.

I am more than happy to try modifying my setup as a form of troubleshooting,
but forgive me for trying to understand the reasoning behind it.

Will