From: "Don Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 3:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] ANN: SMTP Gateway

Scott was not assaulted on the Imail list and even if he was, it is
not relevant to what is appropriate and acceptable on this list.

Never-the-less, Scott had a working relationship with Imail and
Declude was not a competitor to Imail until Imail introduced their own
Spam solution (which was poor and thank God for Declude, in our humble
opinion).

Even today, Declude is still listed on Imail's "Utilities and Helper
Applications" page:
http://www.ipswitch.com/support/imail/helperapps.asp#User

Another example is Len Conrad's IMGate solution, which is also listed
on Imail's Utilities and Helper Application page.  Len frequents the
Imail list, but you won't see him on the Declude list because he
considers IMGate a direct competitor to Declude.  That may be a
questionable position in some minds but given the benefit of the
doubt, Len respects proper decorum by not posting here.

Respectfully, your position is not based upon the facts and it also
defies common sense.

Thanks,

Thursday, January 26, 2006, 1:30:25 PM, Lists - Declude JunkMail
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
LDJ>[SNIP]
LDJ> R. Scott Perry got assaulted on the Imail list repeatedly for years for
LDJ> pushing his wares.  Imail had a gap-in-functionality, Declude seized
the
LDJ> moment and profited by patching that gap.  I was thankful for his
LDJ> repeated input/arguments and purchased his product - against Imail's
own
LDJ> later offering.
LDJ> [SNIP]
LDJ> Maintain,
LDJ> Babul
LDJ>
LDJ> (210) 696-1130, ext. 102
LDJ> (210) 696-0572 [fax]
LDJ> Text Pager Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LDJ>
LDJ> The Montopolis Group, Ltd. - www.montopolis.com
LDJ> "Building stronger businesses... with Technology"
[SNIP]
----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude EVA www.declude.com]