Our setup is across multiple drives.  I'm curious to know what issues
you had.  I know on another server where we recently installed Declude
3, we had an issue with Declude proc getting installed to D:\ when
everything else was on C:\.  This was resolved by moving the exe to C:\
and updating the service to reference the proper location.  Did you face
something similar?