I am currently testing SmarterMail as a conversion. I am completely impressed with the speed and quality of the product, Declude is functioning perfectly also. We do not have the error folder issue due to our server being behind a gateway, Declude has stated they will have a fix to the issue in the next release.

Kevin Bilbee

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 1:58 PM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Which way to upgrade - SmarterMail or IMail

Hi All,

I am currently running IMail 8.15 HF2 and Declude 4.1.0. I got new server hardware so it is time to do it all over again. I want to incorporate an address validation gateway on the same box as my Declude system. I gateway pretty much all of my traffic and host very few domains (on the same box). Since I want all this to happen on one box I need to have two IPs both of which listen on port 25, I do not want the Declude portion to be listening on a different port.

So I would either need to upgrade to IMail 8.2x since it can listen on only one IP or move to SmarterMail 3.3 as it can do the same thing. Having run IMail for a while I am obviously familiar with the product and have scripts etc that have been created for it. Having said that I am not committed to IMail.

I have seen the recent thread about the thousands of messages in the declude error folder with SmarterMail.

What are people having luck with?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

Goran Jovanovic