Friday, July 14, 2006, 7:03:29 AM, Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
[Snip]

Dsic> The cost of renewal of IMail Server Standalone:

Dsic> 25 Users-$349.00
Dsic> 100 Users-$495.00
Dsic> 250 Users-$649.00
Dsic> 1000 Users-$849.00
Dsic> Unlimited Users-$995.00

[Snip]

There are a lot of available alternatives to a $1,000 annual
subscription cost. I suspect we'll be history, when, or shortly after,
our current support agreement comes up for renewal.

Thanks,

----
Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://www.inetconcepts.net
(972) 788-2364                    Fax: (972) 788-5049
----