You could handle that at the firewall level...

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Goran Jovanovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:56 PM
Subject: RE: Re[4]: [Declude.JunkMail] Which way to upgrade - SmarterMail or
IMail

Hi Sandy,

That post is for running IMail Webmail and IIS on the same box. This I
can do with no problem. What I was referring to was the ability to have
IMail SMTP listen on only 1 of 2 IPs that are on the box. Can this be
done?

Goran Jovanovic
Omega Network Solutions

http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum@list.ipswitch.com/msg50982.html

> Disregard the IIS-specific steps. It's even easier with SM.
>
> --Sandy
>

> ------------------------------------
> Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
> Broadleaf Systems, a division of
> Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/rel
ea
> se/
>
> Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
> Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/dow
nl
> oad/release/