From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sanford
Whiteman
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:06 PM
To: David Barker
Subject: Re[4]: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 4.3 - Commtouch trial ?

> This  is  totally untrue and unsubstantiated. We have NEVER censored
> these lists.

I  can  "substantiate"  using  mail server logs from 3 successive days that
posts that contained purely technical content were passed to the list
exploder,  while  messages  that  contained passages questioning
business/support/debugging practices were never sent to list members.

Several  retries  were used to confirm this trend. A pissed-off e-mail was
sent to support and never received a reply.

Guess you're saying this was a series of equipment malfunctions. Well, could
be;  guess  we'll  never  know. That's the thing about silently dropping
posts. The bitbucket tells no tales.

--Sandy

------------------------------------
Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

SpamAssassin plugs into Declude!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/SPAMC32/download/release
/

Defuse Dictionary Attacks: Turn Exchange or IMail mailboxes into IMail
Aliases!

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/exchange2aliases/downloa
d/release/

http://www.imprimia.com/products/software/freeutils/ldap2aliases/download/re