From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2006 7:32 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 4.3 - Commtouch trial ?

Also, to piggy back on this - we would like to know exactly how this works.
Is something downloaded to your system is it DNS based etc?

Darrell
Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG
Integration, and Log Parsers.