From: "Scott Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude 4.3 - Commtouch trial ?

-David,

Just curious is there a free one-month test drive option for CommTouch or
something similiar?
As one of those pesky non-ISP's the $195 a year is pretty reasonable, but
I'd really like to test drive it before I buy it.

Not to be offensive, but I have no belief of the "100% no false positive"
pitch and the "99.99+% spam catch rate" pitch.
Trust me I get many a phone call hyping those terms.

And I'll have to make that jump to Declude 4.x too.