I'm relatively new to Declude, but have been using Imail and many of its
test for quite a while.

I'm curious if it is possible to use some of imail's antispam tests
(specifically Baysean filter, and url-blacklist) to add weight to declude
tests.  We have had great results with these two tests and if they were in
the weighting systen I think it would help.  I'm not sure which part of
imail's tests get run before control is passed to declude, but it seems if
these are, declude shouldbe able to use them in the weighting system...

Is anyone doing anything like this?  Or and I off base and duplicating
something that declude already offers...?