Andy Schmidt wrote:

I get the feeling this issue of end-of-line detection is being made overly
complicated.

Declude is not a "message-fixer-upper". I have enough problems with people
using CISCO "SMTP FIXUP" that breaks everything. Declude's job is to
correctly determine the header vs. content and then subject the header and
content to appropriate "analysis".

If a message is found to be malformed, then Declude can make it fail a
"Test" so that the mail admin can decide to accept or reject those messages
- but it's not Declude's job to artificially make an incompatible message
compatible with email clients.

Well said Andy. I completely agree.

Bill Green
dfn Systems