From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck,
Andrew
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 2:58 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Is Tqmcube.com dead???

Chuck, was it just the prc.tqmcube.com that returned these?

I see on their own RBL checker web page that only the "Peoples Republic
of China" zone returns this error.

When I query their servers for a few test IPs, including 127.0.0.2, I
don't get an error or a positive response, everything fails. I've also
tested based on their "current dirty 12" list... and what I get is
either a "non-existent domain" or a "query refused" response.

Going back to my logs, the last hits I notice are on January 20 2007,
for the DHCP and the TRAP lists. The lists have been either
underperformers or have been down. Check it out like this:

grep -c TQM dec*.log

I see a lot of days with zero hits.

It looks like they're the latest RBL to throw in the towel.

Andrew.