From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 11:27 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] OT: Yahoo Blocking Email

That's not the correct page, that page is primarily for bulk E-mail senders
so that they can keep their lists clean.

Use this page instead.  At the bottom is a link to the form that starts the
process:

    http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/basics-55.html

I would guess that it is going to be the "Yahoo! Mail Unblock Request Form".
This is the same form that I filled out previously for a client.

Matt

Robert Grosshandler wrote:

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/postmaster/

Third bullet down.