Hi,

We have Declude running with IMail 2006.23.  One of our clients has their mail
box setup to forward to their AOL account.  The problem we have is that if they
receive a message and mark it as spam, then AOL thinks the spam came from us
and we risk being blocked.

I thought we were configured to scan and stop outgoing messages, but one of
them got through today.  When I checked our global.cfg file, I found that all
the triggers were set to "warn."  Is it just a matter of setting one of the
triggers to "delete"?  And will this work with forwarded messages?

Thanks,

Ben