Hi Darin,

I guess what I am looking for from Declude (or a third party) is to provide
me a filter that will phrase filter the incoming form mail and determine if
its a spammy one or not.

I am not really great at creating filters myself but this is how I would
imagine there would be some regex involved.

1) message comes in from the web server/domain

2) the ip address of the web server is checked, if its from a known web
server that we know has forms on it then it gets run through the filter

3) the body of the message is checked with REGEX filtering

4) weight is added to the email dependant on the results

This process would mean that if a client suddenly starts seeing his form
being spammed, he lets us know and we add their domain to the filter and any
further forms that comes in, will get checked.

I am no declude/regex genius but this theory sounds pretty solid to me.

The problem we have here, is that clients suddenly complain about form spam
(from forms we have designed without captchas or ones others have designed)
and when we say , "well you need a captcha and its going to cost you
$50-$100 for us to install one of them", I get the feeling they kind of view
it like some kind of scam. (I mean if I did not understand about this kind
of stuff, I would think the same).

The other methods ie with div tags and captchas are great but it involves
someone's time to programme the pages etc but it would be nice to have some
control over the incoming spams at the mail server level too.

I anyone thinks they can make a filter for this, then let me know. I can
spend a couple of hundred bucks on this.

Kindest Regards
Craig Edmonds
123 Marbella Internet
W: www.123marbella.com
E : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

LEGAL DISCLAIMER - This message may contain confidential, proprietary or
legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
you are hereby informed that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any
form or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message
in error please delete it and any copies of it and notify it to the sender.

AVISO LEGAL - Este mensaje puede contener informacion confidencial, en
propiedad o legalmente protegida y esta dirigida unicamente para el uso de
la persona destinataria. Si usted no es la persona destinataria de este
mensaje, por la presente se le comunica que no debe usar, difundir, copiar
de ninguna forma, ni emprender ninguna accion en relacion con ella.