From: Gufler Markus | Limitis
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 10:53 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] form spam filter

Matt, Darin

would it possible that you both forget, that 99,9+% of all incomming formmail
spam is send from millions of webservers all around the world and you have no
control of it.

Darin:
It wouldn't be virtual impossible to keep a list af all this webservers. Some
IP-Blacklists try to do this for years now.
Also don't forget that great part of websites are hosted on shared web hosting
servers and also if you would catch some spamy messages by flagging some IP you
could never be sure that some legit message from the same server isntt catched
as FP

Markus