From: supp...@declude.com [mailto:supp...@declude.com] On Behalf Of Todd
Richards
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 10:13 AM
To: declude.junkmail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] CBL:IP is Blacklisted

Hi  Everyone -

Late yesterday I started seeing some bounces that our IP address was being
rejected because of the following:

        RCPT TO generated following response:
        554 Denied [SHXBL] - Denied by Spamhaus XBL - See
        http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=8.7.193.82 (Mode: normal)

I checked and we are, in fact, listed in CBL.  I went through the steps to
request removal.  Is there anything else I should do?  I'm really not sure
how we got on it anyway.  Does anyone know how long it takes?  I've got
several people hollering at me because anything they send out is being
rejected as spam.

Todd