Just a thought. We would have to test it but do you think the same thing
could be achieved using:

IPREPUTATION-3   SNFIPREP   x   -3   0  -5

IPREPUTATION-2   SNFIPREP   x   -2   0  -5

IPREPUTATION-1   SNFIPREP   x   -1   0  -5

IPREPUTATION-0    SNFIPREP   x   0   5   -5

IPREPUTATION+1    SNFIPREP   x  1   5   -5

IPREPUTATION+2    SNFIPREP   x  2   5   -5

IPREPUTATION+3   SNFIPREP   x   3   5   -5

This way the further an IP is on the scale the greater the credit or
additional score. This would have to wait till we implement the - negative
for the BASEPOINT.

David