Hi Dave,

Unless that name server is listed in one of the RBLs already, you'd have to
set up your own RBL zone on your name server and then check against that.

Here's the appropriate section of the config file:

    <!--Enables the checking of the URI's name servers against an RBL. -->
    <!--If the name servers are listed in the RBL the defined weight will be
added-->
    <!--Max_Name_servers_To_Check - Sets the number of name servers to
check. -->
    <!--If set to zero all name servers returned from the DNS query will be
checked-->
    <!--Bitmask_Skip_Options_Name_Server_RBLx - Bitmask value that allows
you to skip -->
    <!--the associated Namerserver check if the URI is listed in the URI
list. -->
    <!--Values: 0 - no skipping will occur. 1 - Skip Nameserver check if URI
was listed-->
    <!--in a URI list. 2 - Skip if the URI's name server was already found
in he given -->
    <!--blacklist.  This prevents double scoring. 4 - Skip scoring if the
URI's name server -->
    <!--was listed on any of the previous lists.  Skip values are added
together based -->
    <!--on the options you want.-->

    <add key="Enable_URI_Name_Server_Check" value="true" />
    <add key="Max_Name_Servers_To_Check" value="3" />

    <add key="Name_Server_RBL1" value="sbl.spamhaus.org" />
    <add key="Bitmask_Skip_Options_Name_Server_RBL1" value="2" />
    <add key="Name_Server_Return_Code_RBL1" value="*" />
    <add key="Name_Server_Weight_RBL1" value="2" />