On 7/23/2010 2:29 PM, Matt wrote:
This spammer accounts for about 7% of all E-mail that makes it to my deep scanning layer. Sniffer seems to miss a good deal of their spam, so there isn't much protection from it otherwise.

Matt -- Is it possible for you to zip up some samples from this guy and send them to me? I would like to do a deeper analysis of the things we've missed from them to see how we can improve our capture rate and understand how the normal process might be improved.

Thanks!

_M

--
President
MicroNeil Research Corporation

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude]