Pete,

Will do. I call this spammer Whitestone, but there is another very prolific spammer that also has the same volume named BlooSky Interactive (real company name) that is also frequently missed. I'm guessing that they aren't landing in spam traps to the same degree as some others, or your rules trail far enough behind that their constant supply of domains and IP's are avoiding detection early on in campaigns.

I have a personal account that is hardly used which gets hit by both. This account is sent around 350 spams per day, probably around 50 to 75 of which come from the two named above. The problem with Whitestone is that they recently started changing their construction. Here is the former linking pattern which you will probably recognize:

    http://igw197.adtranslate.com/25_2_6966868_7B3431155618.htm
    http://fy238.employedreas.com/934_2_338710_649866459330.htm
    http://hbo5.personnelcha.com/32_2_7700225_5D5C3538530.htm

The new linking pattern is like so:

http://mail.latrecultradatabase.net/5767cb88bdaeba8b31221108277c5693307034
    http://mail.eqxosuperiorweb.net/4656ba77ac9da9c7314012dd52c007874f85f5
http://mail.eqxoexpertsolutions.net/5767cb88bdaeba6d313518f54ac7ba8f750287

I believe they may actually have two different header patterns now, one randomized, and the other one with that NextPart boundary, though I can't say for sure if they are the same spammer or not.

BlooSky Interactive has the following linking pattern (though it is obfuscated and therefore not reliable to track):

    http://bnqjy.fumblingmetal.info/pfjc/jnmqn/fjr/
    http://smhg.thelincolnfield.com/yhdmy/nywcvpchyt/
    http://dmyjyo.jollyevent.info/fjrhz/mqstjr/

Matt