From: "Andy Schmidt" <andy_schm...@hm-software.com>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2011 10:03 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Idea for new Declude add-on

>> I couldn't think of any specific instances where you would not want to
>> whitelist a recipient's address.  Obviously nobody should be emailing a
>> spammer. <<

In general, that's reasonable - but certainly not bullet-proof. Since
spammers always use other people's email addresses (specially phishing,
trojan and virus emails), these messages will now be white-listed instead of
being caught. This is specially true when people's mailboxes or PC have been
infiltrated (millions of them are) and the malware will send it's infected
messages (or links to phishing site) to everyone in THAT person's address
book - so that their friends trust the email was being from their
friend/acquaintance.

All these messages will now be trusted by Imail just because they CLAIM to
come from the "friend".

So - it does open a potentially big garage door for malware link and
infected emails to make it past Declude.