-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 7:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude v1.29 beta released

We have just released Declude Virus v1.29.

Notable new features include:

o The ability to send a "bounce" message to people sending banned files
(BANEXT),
o A new DELETEVIRUSES configuration option to delete viruses rather than
quarantine them,
o A FOOTER option to add a footer to the bottom of scan E-mails
o TNEF support has been added
o A new BANCLSID option has been added to ban CLSID file extensions

You can download the new beta from http://www.declude.com/virus/manual.htm .