>1-If I set netshield to scan \spool, it will not interfere with declude ?

If you set it to scan *just* the spool directory (not any subdirectories
off of the spool directory), there will be no problem.  Otherwise, you will
need to use the "ONACCESS ON" setting in the virus.cfg file.

>the recieved files/emails are directly created in subdirectories, and
>declude will scan and send notification before netshield delete the files?

If you use the ONACCESS ON setting, Declude will detect that the files were
deleted, and will know that a virus was detected.

>2- We can set netshield to scan \spool but not its subdirectories ? how ?

I don't know how to do that with NetShield, but I understand that it is
possible.

>3- is it a good idea to do have netshield monitor \spool, do you recommend
>it ? (I curently have netshield monitoring the server but exclude \spool)

That's up to you to decide.  It will use a lot more CPU time, since all the
files that come into the spool will need to be scanned, and it doesn't
offer much more protection.  But if you need that extra layer of
protection, then it would be a good idea.

>4- How do I find what version of Fprot dos engine I have ?

If you type just "F-Prot" from a command line, the interactive version will
start; you can find the version there.