>Has anybody seen Magistr.32768@mm  get through lately?  We have a user that
>got infected today and transmitted it to another user.  My F-Prot defs were
>1.7.02 but this one is much older.  This brings me to an important
>question...

F-Prot will catch Magistr.32768@mm, but it requires that you be running a
recent version of F-Prot (3.11 or higher I think).

>Does Declude catch messages that go between users on the same domain?  All
>three involved here were on the same domain.

It does, unless they are sent through web messaging (in which case you can
have an on-access scanner set to scan the \IMail\spool directory, but not
the subdirectories off of it).