-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Mike Nice
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2002 8:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MISSING_REVERSE_DNS:Re: [Declude.Virus] Outlook 'CR'
Vulnerability

I had a mini panic attack at all the spam it was catching as Outlook CR.   I
envisioned a bunch  of list servers also using this formatting.  However in
practice, it is only the cheapest spamware that does this, so I left the
option enabled.  It makes a great mini-spamcatcher as well as blocking a
potential virus problem.

   Thanks to Scott for giving us the tools to quickly address the
vulnerability.

   Mike Nice