I see them once or twice a day to the same two users on the same virtual
domain. The always contain adult material.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:Declude.Virus-owner@;declude.com]On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 9:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Outlook 'CR' Vulnerability

During the last 8 hours, Declude Virus has caught 4 messages with the
Outlook "CR" Vulnerability. While this in it self is a little different, as
usually I only see 4 in 7 days, what really makes these stand out is they
all have subject lines related to adult material.

Each one is addressed to a different user on a different virtual domain.
Each one comes from a different IP address range.

The only thing I can see they have in common is the Outlook "CR"
Vulnerability.

Has anyone else seen this pattern? Could this be some kind of new virus?

John Tolmachoff MCSE, CSSA
IT Manager, Network Engineer
RelianceSoft, Inc.
Fullerton, CA  92835
www.reliancesoft.com

[This E-mail is scanned for viruses by Ucopian Networks Inc]
[http://www.ucopiannetworks.com]

---