This is slightly off topic however I thought someone here might have run
into this.  I just loaded the new 7.06 and 7.06 HF1 Patches for Imail and
now the web interface service will start and still lists version 7.05.  Any
ideas what could be causing this?  I have tried to redo the patches a couple
times and that did not help either.  I also downloaded a new copy of the web
templates and that didn't do anything either.  Any ideas?

Jim Matuska Jr.
Nez Perce Tribe
Information Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]