In the .eml file put in
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS W32/Klez
SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS W32/SirCam

I wouldn't do the SirCam but definitely the Klez since it spoofs the
>From address.

W> What is the format need to use "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS"

W> Here is how my virus scanner reports a virus:

W> W32/Klez.h@MM virus !!!
W> W32/SirCam@MM virus !!!

W>   - Greg

W> --------
W> Gregory A Belcastro
W> On The Net Internet Services
W> www.otn.net

W> ---
W> [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]

W> This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To
W> unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
W> type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus".  You can E-mail
W> [EMAIL PROTECTED] for assistance.  You can visit our web
W> site at http://www.declude.com .
W> ---
W> [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Best regards,
 Eje Gustafsson                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---
The Family Entertainment Network      http://www.fament.com
Phone : 620-231-7777                  Fax   : 620-231-4066
eBay UserID : macahan
          - Your Full Time Professionals -