>What is the format need to use "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS"
>
>Here is how my virus scanner reports a virus:
>
>W32/Klez.h@MM virus !!!
>W32/SirCam@MM virus !!!

You need to have "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS", followed by one space or tab, and
text that appears within the virus name (part of the name is OK, and it is
not case sensitive).  So you can use "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS Klez" in this case
(and "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS SirCam" if you want the SirCam notifcations to be
held as well).  You could use the whole string (IE "SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS
W32/Klez.h@MM" if you wanted to stop the notifications for just the one
variant).