Here is our virus analisis for the last 2 days
our main problem is sircam from our customers
this has been the case for months , we tried everything we can think of to
make them clean their computers, it always come back, probably from hotmail,
..., accounts.
anyone have any hints ?

also, for scott, what does a Loal2Local show in the declude logs, inbound or
outbound .

Log File Summary ---------------------------------------------

Log Name  Virus Count Total Scanned
vir0508.log  1 040  1 040
vir0509.log  985  985

Virus Summary by Count ---------------------------------------

Count          Inbound/Outbound     Name
912                32 / 880  W32/Sircam.worm@mm
620               305 / 315  W32/Magistr.28672@mm
450               137 / 313  W32/Klez.H@mm
25                 13 / 12   W32/Magistr.32768@mm
7                   7 / 0    W32/Klez.E@mm
3                   1 / 2    W32/MTX.9244.worm.A
3                   3 / 0    W32/Hybris.worm.D
1                   1 / 0    W97M/Thus.EN
1                   1 / 0    W97M/Thus.A
1                   1 / 0    W32/Hybris.worm.B
1                   0 / 1    W32/Backdoor.Fix2001
1                   1 / 0    W97M/Thus.I