-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2003 12:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Airline confirmations blocked

> We have a negative list that we add these type of emails.  Our list is
> called NegativeEmailList.  We subtract 100 points from each of these
emails.
> I would not Whitelist them because at times you will get spam with
> faked addresses from these places.  A negative list is much more
> desirable.

Kami, that does not work as Declude Virus holds them, before JM processing
gets done. Even if you had JM before Virus, they would pass JM (if so) but
still be caught and held by Virus.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and