-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chad Killion
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 11:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] MS Security Patch Emails

We have never filtered EXE before, so it would just cause too many problems
to do this now.  We have well over 25 thousand customers using this server,
and I hate to spring something like that on them.  The others, sure, we can
exclude those, but just don't want to do EXE.  Thanks.

Chad