Why is this mail cached by the "blank folder"

I can't see anywhere that there are an error which should cause this

The Outlook "Blank Folding" Vulnerability occurs when there is a line in the headers with just a single space or a single tab character. In this case:

From: "Eivind Pettersen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Helge_B=F8e_=28E-post=29?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Carl E. M. Flygare (E-post)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Harald Fossum (E-post)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Petter(jobb) (E-post)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Karl_Erik_Sletteb=F8e_=28E-post=29?= <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,

The last header (before Declude added its headers) was a line with just a single tab character. This is in violation of RFC822 3.2.3, and creates the vulnerability. Even more interesting, it appears that the mail client dropped off one of the recipients -- the last one ends with a ",", which would imply that there were more addresses that "disappeared."

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.