So this is implemented in the 1.76 beta which is on the page now?  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 5:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Spoofed Addresses

>I am sure this has been discussed many times in the past, but I have been
>out of the loop, so forgive me for asking again.  How do you notify your
>customers who send viruses without notifying the ones with spoofed return
>addresses?  When we had the SoBig virus going around, we had to literally
>shut off our notifications because people were blacklisting us because we
>were sending them Virus messages even though they didn't send the virus.

There are two ways to handle this.

Originally, the SKIPIFVIRUSNAMEHAS option was used to handle this.  If you
do that, you need to keep your \IMail\Declude\sender.eml and
\IMail\Declude\otherpostmaster.eml files up-to-date as new forging viruses
appear.

However, starting with v1.76, Declude Virus will automatically check with
our server to see if a virus is a forging virus, and automatically suppress
the appropriate notifications if it is.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.