I am sure this has been discussed many times in the past, but I have been
out of the loop, so forgive me for asking again.  How do you notify your
customers who send viruses without notifying the ones with spoofed return
addresses?  When we had the SoBig virus going around, we had to literally
shut off our notifications because people were blacklisting us because we
were sending them Virus messages even though they didn't send the virus.
Thanks in advance.

Chad