Chad:

This is what we have in our virus.cfg file.  No regrets and no apologies for
blocking them.  We think of this as a fact of life...

BANEXT          asp
BANEXT          bas
BANEXT          bat
BANEXT          CEO
BANEXT          chm
BANEXT          cmd
BANEXT          com
BANEXT          exe
BANEXT          hlp
BANEXT          hta
BANEXT          inf
BANEXT          isp
BANEXT          js
BANEXT          jse
BANEXT          lnk
BANEXT          msi
BANEXT          mst
BANEXT          pcd
BANEXT          pif
BANEXT          reg
BANEXT          scr
BANEXT          url
BANEXT          vbe
BANEXT          vbs
BANEXT          ws
BANEXT          wsh

BANEXT          ad
BANEXT          adp
BANEXT          crt
BANEXT          ins
BANEXT          mdb
BANEXT          mde
BANEXT          msc
BANEXT          msp
BANEXT          sct
BANEXT          shb
BANEXT          vb
BANEXT          wsc
BANEXT          wsf
BANEXT          cpl
BANEXT          shs
BANEXT          vsd
BANEXT          vst
BANEXT          vss
BANEXT          vsw

This has been discussed in the list a while back and there are links on
Microsoft web site that explains most of these..

Regards,
Kami