-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: X-SPAM-Phrase RE: [Declude.Virus] BANEZIPEXTS and BANZIPEXTS
question and suggestion

>I am using version 1.79 Beta. I believe that the expanded feature you
>mentioned is not incorporated in this 1.79 beta version then. I will run my
>tests again to make sure and let you know.

That is not correct.

We only have one "source code tree".  That means that when a new feature is
added, any subsequent release will contain that feature.  So if v1.78i30
has a new feature in it, v1.79 will have it as well.

Could you send me one of the .ZIP files you are testing with, so that I can
test it here?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

______
[Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]
[Email escaneado contra virus por Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]

______
[Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]
[Email escaneado contra virus por Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]

[AUTOMATED NOTE: Your mail server [129.250.225.148] is missing a reverse DNS entry.
All Internet hosts are required to have a reverse DNS entry. The missing reverse DNS
entry will cause your mail to be treated as spam on some servers, such as AOL.]