The new site looks good. But where can I find the interim releases now?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, 8 April 2004 2:57 a.m.
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] BANEZIPEXTS and BANZIPEXTS question and
suggestion

>I did some tests again, and the zips where caught. However the initial
>test file I used wasn't caught. I haven't been able to reproduce the
>file again in away it is not caught by declude. But I have the original
>file that I tested and retested and that Declude let it pass.
>
>I am sure that the problem is not declude, but the file. I will send it
>to your virustrap address so you can take a look and test it your self.

There is indeed something odd about that .ZIP file, that doesn't appear to
conform to the specs for .ZIP files.  But, a standard copy of pkunzip is
able to handle the file, so we have a new interim release 1.79i2 at
http://www.declude.com/interim that will handle this as expected.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and