We would also be interested in an variable with european time format for use in our *.eml files.

Thank you Bernd and Markus for this Idea, I think it would be a help for european people.

Uwe
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2004 10:03 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] %date%

american standard format is MM/DD/YYYY

european standard format is DD.MM.YYYY

For logfiles I still prefer YYYYMMDD (or with IMail MMDD) as it's more logic and straight forward then the european and american format.

In this case Bernd has asked for a variable that can be used in warning messages. If you as server admin has problems with the other date format imagine normal users maybe neihter knowing there is another date format.

Markus