I'll be happy to take the ISO date format in any way I can. You see, whereas
in the U.S. you may be used to the 08/12/04, it is often confused up here as
there are some who insist on using 12/08/04. I always used to figure that
anything with slashes and six digits would be the U.S. format, but that is
not necessarily so anymore. Too many cash registers here now use DD/MM/YY.

I really can't see anyone being confused by the ISO date, even those of you
to the South of us.    :-)

        Erik