That's great to hear. I've only stayed with Imail as long as I have because of Declude. I quit upgrading after 7.15 and let my Imail SA lapse. I'll be installing Exchange in a few months and will use my Imail/Declude setup as a front end to isolate the Exchange server from the Internet and plan to add Declude Anti-Spam at that time. If you create a standalone product that will replace my present Imail/Declude setup I'll be ecstatic (unless you pull and Ipswitch and charge an arm and a leg).

R. Scott Perry wrote:

But I can definitely say this: Declude isn't going to go away, no matter what Ipswitch may do.

--

Dan Shadix
IT Systems Administrator

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]