To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 2:38 PM
Subject: RE: Ipswitch Service Agreement Status

Jim,

I apologize for our delay in response. Mary is out of the office today and I
wanted to get back to you. Below are the prices we have currently for
subsequent renewals of ICS.
The price depends on which level/version you cross grade to, for the ICS.
Below are the current renewal prices.

25 User Standard Edition $ 375 Premium Edition $ 449
100 User Standard Edition $995 Premium Edition $ 1295
250 User Standard Edition $1495 Premium Edition $ 2695
Unlimited User Standard Edition $2995 Premium Edition $ 4995

Please let me know if I may further assist you.
Thank you

Traci Casparius
Service Sales Coordinator
Ipswitch, Inc.