Have you been hiding for the last couple of weeks? :-)

Ipswitch first stood firm and refused to budge, then backpedaled when
they realized how pissed everyone was.  Now they say they will sell
SA's for a mere $695 to existing users now.  Such a deal.

They might sell an Imail upgrade to someone who has Standard.  Case-by-case.

They want everyone to upgrade to ICS.  The line looks pretty short.

A significant portion of the Imail community is jumping ship, either
out of protest over the pricing or a lack of trust in the company.
Some are staying either as the path of least resistance or they are
comfortable with the new pricing.  New purchasers are buying other
products (SmarterMail and Merak in that order seem to be the
preference, with a few renegades going Linux/Postfix).

Me I thought I was going to Merak but now I've gotten my current
client to change his buy to SmarterMail.  Heck an unlimited domain
version is $199 via reseller so why not give it a shot.  Unconfirmed
rumors abound of a Declude product that works on SmarterMail.

Check the archives :-)

--
--Matt Robertson--
President, Janitor