Hi Keith:

Well - *I* am satisfied that I could switch NICs or servers and any time of
day or night or weekends - without license-related impact on any authorized
use of Declude. I am under a "verbal" non-disclosure - so I can't elaborate,
besides any statement should come from an official source to have any value.

It did seem to me, as if Barry was working on drafting a response to post on
this list as well.

For the benefit of CPHZ and their relationship with their customers, I
sincerely hope that they understand that they can't just refer to
generalized privacy policies on the web site and terms of the license
agreement (which permits what they are doing) - but that they need to be
pro-active and have a policy to always announce and sufficiently explain new
procedures BEFORE they are accidentally uncovered by customers - so that
everyone can be as satisfied as I am now.

It's never smart to gamble with the trust of your customers - even if you
have the legal right to whatever actions you take.

I appreciate that personal phone call - it should demonstrate that Barry
does care.  But, it did not effect my personal opinion that "firefighting"
phone calls are time poorly spent and that CPHZ needs to do a better job of
customer communications and relations.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

Phone:  +1 201 934-3414 x20 (Business)