> Here is the alphabetized join of the active entries in our
> lists (in particular, I suggest that if you include "IFrame"
> as a generic forgingvirus indicator, that you also include "Trojan"):

Ok.

BTW:
Today I've seen two NDR's for our virus notifications warning for
"W32/Bobax.worm.gen"
Bobax seems to be out for several months but the "worm.gen" is completely
new in the virus signatures.
So I believe it's a new variant maybe also with new functionality as the
original Bobax is a self-executing worm spreading by exploiting a Microsoft
Windows vulnerability (MS04-011)

If I can see more NDR's for Bobax-Warnings I will send a notify on the
list...

Markus