If Scott would chime in here and say  "DON'T worry Doug these people know
their stuff, you are in good hands."  I would order a renewal.  But he left.

I'm not completely gone. :)

Everyone does things differently, and I knew when I sold that company that the new owners wouldn't do everything exactly the way that I did. Any new way of operating has its tradeoffs. As you pointed out, one of the changes is that there isn't as much of a company presence on this mailing list as there was before. It used to be that I was a major contributor to this list. However, a lot of what I was posting was stuff that others could have posted (as they are now).

What is happening, though, is that the list is being monitored. You would be surprised at how many times one of the owners would be discussing something with me, and then bring up a post from this list. And this definitely includes some "A lot of people are asking for Feature X."

Right now the company is at a crucial point -- it is seeing how it can manage without my daily involvement. My personal opinion is that they are doing a good job with it.